A Team Sport
- Thoughtful collaboration through forking, suggesting, and merging.
- Go realtime with multiplayer editing and commenting.
- Collaborate in private with your team, or in public with the world.
- Query your data, live, by connecting securely to SQL databases and HTTPS APIs.
- Perform ad hoc analysis and rapid response reporting.
- Build private interactive dashboards.
- Share team secrets to keep private API keys protected.
Stay in Sync
- Stay up-to-date on your team’s latest activity.
- All your notebooks, organized and easy to find.
- Incorporate new innovative visualizations and techniques from the community.
Used by thousands of developers, journalists and data scientists
There is something _deeply_ satisfying about being in a shared @observablehq notebook and checking back and seeing thanks to a collaborator, it has greatly evolved in the past 15 minutes.
Aaron Colby Williams@aboutaaron
@observablehq is my go-to tool for quickly sketching ideas w/o a full dev setup. I was able to share sketches (privately!) and iterate as the story and design evolved. Both graphics started as forks of a notebook I use for almost all my Observable work.
Senior leadership at my company really appreciate how quickly Observable Teams has allowed us to turn around interactive visualizations with a ton of visual appeal and extremely intuitive interfaces. I have never seen them embrace a new technology this fast. And of course the notebooks are literally fun for me to write code in -- I would be happy to make things in them until the cows come home.
I've gotten my company (my day job, scientific computing software) to start using @observablehq and it is a brilliant product. I could do a whole thread on why it will be the next niche unicorn.
Sign up for Teams
Simple pricing, powerful access control, and centralized billing make it easy to manage a team of any size. And we’re here for you with priority email support, community forums, and tons of helpful examples.