A Team Sport
- Thoughtful collaboration through forking, suggesting, and merging.
- Go realtime with multiplayer editing and commenting.
- Collaborate in private with your team, or in public with the world.
- Query your data, live, by connecting securely to SQL databases and HTTPS APIs.
- Perform ad hoc analysis and rapid response reporting.
- Build private interactive dashboards.
Stay in Sync
- Stay up-to-date on your team’s latest activity.
- All your notebooks, organized and easy to find.
- Incorporate new innovative visualizations and techniques from the community.
Don’t just take our word for it
Aaron Colby Williams@aboutaaron
@observablehq is my go-to tool for quickly sketching ideas w/o a full dev setup. I was able to share sketches (privately!) and iterate as the story and design evolved. Both graphics started as forks of a notebook I use for almost all my Observable work.
The dance of the random neighbors. I honestly don’t know how people developed algorithms before they could easily watch them run in real time using tools like @observablehq. So helpful to find bugs. #dataviz
Started playing with @observablehq for data cleaning. Load data from a github #gist, pull in #ramda for data wrangling, and a download button at the end of the notebook. Love the workflow! Iterative, flexible, everything immutable by default and observable (auto update). 🤩
The majority of the data preparation and visuals have been developed using @observablehq -> perfect tool for the exploratory phase of any data science/dataviz project.
This is the most exciting product to come out this year, and it’s not particularly close.