- Code that runs automatically for instant feedback.
- Effortlessly add interaction and animation thanks to dataflow.
- All your favorite libraries and web technologies at your fingertips.
Learn and reuse
- Designed from the ground up to share ideas.
- Code has never been easier to find and reuse.
- Thousands of notebooks to learn from and fork.
- Turn any notebook into a little library by importing cells.
Don’t go it alone
- Thoughtful collaboration through forking, suggesting, and merging.
- Go realtime with multiplayer editing for teams.
- Share your beautiful notebooks with the world, when you’re ready.
- Query your data, live, by connecting securely to SQL databases and HTTPS APIs.
- Perform ad hoc exploratory analysis and build custom interactive dashboards.
- Share insights about your data with your team.
Data Science & Business Intelligence
Don’t just take our word for it
Oh my freaking god observablehq.com is amazing. when my mom sees how much free time I spend making interactive static charts, scatter plots, line charts, parallel coordinates etc she's going to abandon her dream of grandchildren once and for all
When prototyping, implementing and sharing ideas becomes so easy that it hardly feels like publishing, then it is the future of scientific publishing. <3 @observablehq !
I'd be a thankless liar if I said @observablehq makes me 20x faster. I'm at least 100x faster 🚀🚀🚀 🙏 @observablehq team!
For an entire week, I wrote code purely in an @observablehq notebook (rather than a code editor) for a cool algorithm I'm working on, and it was such a blast! This really feels like a coding environment of the future. Try observablehq.com if you haven't, it's amazing. ❤️
I have to say, one of the most impressive things about @observablehq is how it somehow made responsive d3 charts just work. I'll be damned if this kind of thing didn't drive me crazy for years.