Reimagine how you interact with data
- Perform ad hoc exploratory analysis and build custom interactive dashboards.
- Your code runs automatically for instant feedback.
- Seamlessly add interaction and animation with our streamlined workspace.
The world of visualization at your fingertips
- Choose from thousands of notebooks to import or fork and customize them to your needs.
- All your favorite libraries and web technologies integrated in one place.
- Turn any notebook into a mini library by importing cells.
Collaborate with the community
- Asynchronous collaboration through forking, suggesting, and merging.
- Build together with real-time multiplayer editing and commenting.
- You can share your notebooks with one person, with your team, or with the world.
The big thing for us has been the team functionality. It's opened up our analysis and visualisation work to everyone involved, regardless of their technical ability
Oh my freaking god observablehq.com is amazing. when my mom sees how much free time I spend making interactive static charts, scatter plots, line charts, parallel coordinates etc she's going to abandon her dream of grandchildren once and for all
When prototyping, implementing and sharing ideas becomes so easy that it hardly feels like publishing, then it is the future of scientific publishing. <3 @observablehq !
Alright not trying to fangirl too hard but I made this in 40min with @observablehq. If I had to code that reactivity from scratch I would have NOPE'd out so fast but now my workshop students can play with them sliders to see how them svg transforms work. ✨ SO MUCH VALUE ADD ✨
Started playing with @observablehq for data cleaning. Load data from a github #gist, pull in #ramda for data wrangling, and a download button at the end of the notebook. Love the workflow! Iterative, flexible, everything immutable by default and observable (auto update). 🤩
Stuart A. Thompson@stuartathompson
I can't tell you how vital @observablehq has been in prototyping, iterating and copying other people's code so I don't have to start from scratch every time I try to smash a graphic together on deadline during this difficult period.
Create your first notebook
Explore and visualize data. Share code and ideas. Create and publish within minutes.